Politics is about people, and policy changes lives. Our Party values will drive our policy development.
Our policies will be integrated and interconnected. They will be developed with people – for people.
Our bottom lines are simple. They will inform our policy development:
- Entrench the New Zealand Bill of Rights – we protect our basic human rights.
- We take race out of everything – it’s about need.
- We protect private property rights.
- We believe in evidence over ideology.
- We believe in less Government intrusion in our lives.
We will release policy discussion documents and detail on our policy closer to the election, so that people know exactly what they are voting for before they cast their vote.
If you have a passion for policy and would like to contribute to developing policy with us, please get in touch.